SC - Frustrations (was: Ras's comments. . .)

Varju at aol.com Varju at aol.com
Sat Feb 21 17:32:58 PST 1998

At the risk of getting hit by the shrapnel, I'm jumping in here. . .

>From my perspective, there was no attempt to belittle your research, just an
attempt to be humorous.

My point is that reading the mail I get from the cook's list has been very
frustrating for me of late.  At times I have opened each piece wondering who
is going to get upset next.  What bothers me the most is seeing people that I
have come to know and respect on this list getting so defensive, especially
when another is trying to make a joke, or because they don't understand
someone else'e sense of humor or way of expressing themselves.   It is getting
to the point that I am considering unsubscribing, just because the atmosphere
is really getting to me.

Noemi
who will slide back into the shadows again