SC - Sorry

LrdRas at aol.com LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Feb 21 19:07:14 PST 1998

In a message dated 2/21/98 8:35:33 PM Eastern Standard Time, Varju at aol.com
writes:

<< What bothers me the most is seeing people that I
 have come to know and respect on this list getting so defensive, especially
 when another is trying to make a joke, or because they don't understand
 someone else's sense of humor or way of expressing themselves.  It is getting
 to the point that I am considering unsubscribing, just because the atmosphere
 is really getting to me.

 Noemi
 who will slide back into the shadows again >>

My apologies!    :-) Perhaps I am becoming a grumpy old man. .  Perhaps I'm
just not getting enough rest or, more likely, my sense of humor was
misunderstood also....:-) Would hate to see ya' go from the list. I will make
an effort to be good. :-)

Ras