SC - Redacting

donna_m_smith at icpphil.navy.mil donna_m_smith at icpphil.navy.mil
Wed Feb 25 11:44:45 PST 1998

    Where does one get ahold of these books?  Or does one borrow them, or go
to the library to use them (because, for instance, they're huge or expensive
or hard to get)?  This leads to obvious questions for a newbie like me, such
as, how does one learn to redact?  How does one redact?
                                        Meadhbh ni hAilin
                                        East

Subject: Re: SC - Scrambled Eggs
Date:    2/18/98 10:07 PM