SC - lye, fish, pastry, japanese and horehound

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Fri Feb 27 11:08:56 PST 1998

At 10:11 AM +0000 2/27/98, CHRISTINA van Tets wrote:
>Hi people,
>
>1.  Is all this stuff about copyright international or really only
>relevant to you who are in the USA?

It is relevant to everyone, since essentially all nations are signatory to
the relevant treaties. On the other hand, I expect the details of
interpretation vary from country to country, so even if my account of the
law is correct for the U.S. it might be wrong for South Africa or the U.K.,
and is even more likely to be wrong outside of the Anglo-American legal
system.

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/