SC - Dish I made

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Sat Feb 28 15:37:04 PST 1998

In a message dated 2/28/98 5:33:48 PM Eastern Standard Time, timdee at sgi.net
writes:

<<   I had
 > 16 request for the recipe with the hamburger in it.  I made sure to let
 > everyone know that I wasn't period, >>

I am unaware of what you are referring to as not being period.  If it was the
recipe, I understand although it is period-like.  If you are referring to the
ground beef I would disagree.  Not only was ground beef used in period so were
several other meats such as ground chicken, lamb, rabbit, squirrel, pork and
most any other meat you could name in Western Culture.  (I use the word ground
loosely to included minced and mashed in a mortar.)

Ras