SC - virtual soup

kappler kappler at edgenet.net
Fri Jan 2 04:48:59 PST 1998

 you realize, of course, that if we have too much fun by ourselves that Ras
 will have a hissy fit when he checks his e-mail because of wasted
 bandwidth:-0 ( hi Ras:-)  Oh well, he'll get over it, and if we come up
 with a good enough recipe Adamantius will bail us out.  Either way Margali
 and Dragonfyr will grab me by the ear and drag me back to the dist list
 soon anyhow.

 SO ANYWAY, I walks out to one of my virtual gardens, cut some virtual
 chives, about a 1/4 cup, slide over and cut a cup of virtual lemon basil,
 dig up about 6, no 8 no 9 virtual garlic cloves (Pucks do like garlic!),
 zip on over to the virtual bay tree (aren't I supposed to have computer
 goggles or sumfin for this?) and ever so gently pluck two leaves, grab
 about a half dozen black peppercorns, and two whtie, dig up a couple
 onions, a couple potatoes, three sweet carrots and a half dozen leeks.  On
 the way back in to the virtual kitchen I stop for a beer and hit the
 virtual wine cellar, pause to (sucking up shamelessly) ask Ras for a smooth
 but dry white, then go throw it all into the pot along with a cup of wine.
 MMMMM, smells good.  What are you making?  Should we add some virtual
 saffron?

 tangled in these damn goggles, Puck

ps..ooh ohh, can we add a dash of rosemary and terragon too?