SC - shameless begging

Mordonnade Mordonnade at aol.com
Fri Jan 2 12:50:20 PST 1998

<< Please send them! I love Hungarian food! >>

I'll do something even better. . .I'll recommend a good cookbook.  _The Cusine
of Hungary_  by George Lang, ISBN 0-517-16963-0.  If its hungarian food it
will be in this cookbook.  (This is also being lazy, 'cause most Hungarian
vegetable dishes, meat dishes and stews start out with a meat stock, and I am
too lazy to post the entire cookbook.:->)

Noemi