SC - It's still chicken? :-0

James and/or Nancy Gilly KatieMorag at worldnet.att.net
Sun Jan 4 11:00:15 PST 1998

>  But, I think it's a pretty safe bet that there was no reynolds wrap
> in the middle ages, so it's probably not a particularly period cooking
>
> method.  So, lets spur a discussion on open pit cooking in other than
> the ubiquitous Dutch Oven.
>
> Thanks!
>
> Marjorie
> Shire of Eisental, East Kingdom
> Mountain Confederation
> Fox Clan

I was under the impression this was a list for sca cooking, both period,
period like and modern conveniences to make feastcratting or camping
events a bit easier, which includes some reference to modern techniques.
I may be wrong, but we have discusses such things before, and i know we
have all had discussions about event sites and their kitchens as well
margali