SC - Re:coffee, tea or sugar

Stefan li Rous stefan at texas.net
Mon Jan 5 16:55:57 PST 1998

<< I was under the impression this was a list for sca cooking, both period,
 period like and modern conveniences to make feastcratting or camping
 events a bit easier, which includes some reference to modern techniques >>

If I may be so bold, m'lady Margali, I don't think the person requesting a
discussion on open -pit cookery was being critical. I feel that they were only
trying to open a topic on namely> open-pit cookery.

Ras