SC - Dames

S.Albert salbert at polarnet.com
Mon Jan 5 20:28:40 PST 1998

<<
 What is a romertopf?  I've never heard this word before, and I see it
 used several times in the last digest...

 Thank you! >>

The romertopf I have is a clay baking dish, imported from Germany, now I am
going to make some people really jealous, mine is a three liter dish, gotten
at a yard sale for $1.00