SC - Byzantine Cooking (Long)

Tue Jan 6 08:08:07 PST 1998

Crystal of the Westermark said:

>You can drink this as a still (uncarbonated) beverage for greater
>authenticity. I usally force carbonate and chill for serving, but of
>course, there's no good reason for that.

Thank you, I think you and others have answered the questions I had
on your original redaction.

Now for an OOP question. How do you force carbonate something like
this? I can see boiling the rose solution down to a syrup and adding
carbonated water from a bottle but that is not what you are implying.

Is there some kind of bottle I can buy of CO2 or are you talking of
using one of those great big CO2 bottles used by the fast-food
industry?

Stefan li Rous
stefan at texas.net