SC - Holiday Greetings

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Wed Jan 7 07:47:31 PST 1998

<< Tell us cool stuff you got. Of interest to this list that I recieved were:

Well, after getting all of the advice from this list on cookbooks I dropped a
few hints and got a copy of _The Joy of Cooking_

I also got a new knife and peeler set from my mother.  I'm not sure what brand
they are, but they have the large comfort handles.  (My mother recently found
out that she has reasonably bad arthritis and is trying to help my sister and
I stave it off for a while.)

Everything else was horribly mundane, clothes, money, etc.  I'm still not sure
if the kitten counts, since i got him right after Thanksgiving, but he was a
gift from my husband, through the good graces of Mistress Aldyth. . .

Noemi