SC - re: OOP - carbonating beverages

kappler kappler at edgenet.net
Wed Jan 7 21:14:14 PST 1998

...edited for brevity...
> This should be the LAST TIME
>you stir!
>place the Ibrik back on the heat until the coffee just STARTS to bubble,
>and quickly
>remove from heat!  Repeat this twice more, and at the third bubbling,
>serve into
>cups immediately.
>

>		Brandu

   Thank you SO MUCH!  I am excited to make this for my husband now!  I am
certain that I was over-heating the pot.  I had assumed that the froth came
from the sugar, and needed to be cooked hotter and longer, not cooler.
Thanks!  Am I also to resume that cooking on a lower heat will be more
successful at producing the froth?  Admittedly, the way I was making it for
him, it kind of tasted burnt.  Maybe this will do the trick!  I added your
notations to my recipe, with credit to you. Thanks again!

- -Laurene
- -
*                                          The Tiny Zoo, inc.
*
*
*
*                                         Visit our Web Site!
*
*                            http://www.vr-net.com/~tinyzoo
*