SC - OT - 12th night

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Jan 8 16:06:59 PST 1998

<<  If I can find a suc--a
 volunteer who is interested in producing an elaborate subtlety, it would
 presumably be brought out for display with the entremets (I may add one
 more entremet), and eaten after the main feast.

Would like  to try my hand at it, Master. ;-0 Where , when? Have a weeks
vacation I could take...........

Ras