SC - almond milk

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Thu Jan 8 16:49:21 PST 1998

<< I am looking for a
 reason to go there (my husband's graduation in March sounds like a good
 reason!) because I am excited to experience this restaurant!  Wouldn't it be
 neat to taste some authentic cuisine from the skills of an expert?   >>

M'lady, by all means go! This will introduce you to cuisine that has the
spicing/flavor that is very similar to many Medieval recipes!!!! :-)

Ras