SC - OT Morocccan restuarants

Charles McCathieNevile charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Thu Jan 8 19:26:59 PST 1998

Irissa
> And even though I understood the military/legal/monetary reasons
>  behind not being able to donate the leftovers it was none-the-less
>  distressing and depressing to see the waste and think of how many it
>  could feed.

I had a time in my life when I learned what it was to be hungry. I've read
posts from others indicating the same. I'd be willing to bet most cooks (as in
those who have a real passion for it) have also. One thing that pushes all my
buttons is somebody going hungry, so I understand. Just needed to say that.

Corwyn