SC - re: OOP - carbonating beverages

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Thu Jan 8 23:42:02 PST 1998

Replied to privately.

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: Hello to the list:
:         Could someone please send me the info concerning the website
: addresses of the lady rattan fighters privately please?  I meant to
forward
: the info to a friend & accidentally deleted the message.
:                         Many thanks,  Antoine
: Dan Gillespie
: dangilsp at intrepid.net
: Dan_Gillespie at usgs.gov
: Martinsburg, West Virginia, USA