SC - redaction challenge

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Thu Jan 8 20:28:01 PST 1998

Most gracious Puck, While I appreciate your offered hospitality, the
primary point of my post was intended to be that folks should refrain from
opining about legal issues outside their areas of specialization,
especially in the absence of research.  And since =my= area of expertise
has nothing to do with food and very little to do with drink (I'm an
airport lawyer; how much further from food can one get?), I'd have very
little to say other than "don't rush to conclusions."

I would greatly enjoy the foot rubs, beers, ales, ciders and so on, though,
and will eagerly share them and reciprocate them for those of you who will
be at Pennsic....

=Rise (the lawyer)
=Caitlin (the tavern wench)

PS -- On a more topical note, I came home from 12th Night with Forme of
Cury, Ordinance of Pottage, and Cariadoc's Miscellany, and received a copy
of Waverly Root's Food waiting as a gift.  I am indeed the most fortunate
of women, and can hardly wait to start cooking (I've been reading,
visualizing (what's the equivalent term for "building it and tasting it in
your head"?, and plotting for days already).

Any recommendations for something good to fix my husband and kid for
dinner?  I'm thinking maybe Saracen Bruet (which sounds like it should
involve stewed saracens...)

- --Caitlin Cheannlaidir
  caitlin at phosphor-ink.com