SC - Wine

Tyrca Tyrca at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 08:11:27 PST 1998

Your menu sounds absolutely wonderful.  I have been desperately trying to
figure out how to get there and eat, since I am in Namron, and only about 3
hours away.  The problem is that my son is being baptized this Sunday, and my
parents are flying in from Utah on Saturday night (to OKC), and there is just
no way to do both.  I will psycically be there if at all possible.  Maybe you
could psycically feed those of us on this list that are not able to attend!!

Tyrca