SC - Drink suggestions? LONG

David Friedman ddfr at best.com
Thu Jan 8 21:26:51 PST 1998

>Bear, maybe you remember better what was left over, I think it was your feast
>produced in that tiny field kitchen at Protectorate XX.
>
>Tyrca

About 15 pounds of sauerbrauten (pre-cooked), 15-20 loaves of bread, 4
pounds of uncooked chicken, 6 pounds of peas, and a bunch of lebkuchen.
I literally ran out of room to cook all the food.  Fortunately, we were
about 30 seats short of maximum and everybody was feeling bloated before
I ran out the last course.

The tavern couldn't use the food and no one wanted to run a lunch buffet
on Sunday, so Owen grabbed that old ice chest I was throwing away,
packaged the perishables on ice and took it all back to town.  He was
asking me if I minded giving it to the food bank, silly question.  I
told him that the feast was over and the leftovers were the Seneschal's
problem. :-)

Bear