SC - Book hunting.

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Fri Jan 9 15:36:29 PST 1998

My copies were purchased through used book stores.  To The King's Taste
cost about $5 and To The Queen's Taste ran about $7.  Actual prices will
depend condition and local market.

I got Trager's Foodbook and Tannehill's Food in History for $4 in a used
bookstore in Boulder while I was waiting for my car to be repaired.  The
two books were priced at $9, but the store owner wanted to move them.

Bear