SC - hungry cooks

Tyrca Tyrca at aol.com
Fri Jan 9 15:52:36 PST 1998

<<  I'm wondering what the folks who populate this list do for a living.  >>

While I have a degree in English and Sp Ed with experience teaching Jr. High,
but presently I am a stay-at-home mommie for a 7 year old daughter, and an  8
year old son.  This of course doesn't mean that I am not interested in various
and sundry things, just that I am not suffering out there in the workplace.  I
am suffering here in my own house.

Tyrca