SC - New book - very good!!

Seton1355 Seton1355 at aol.com
Sun Jan 11 19:58:24 PST 1998

<< One thing that has saddened me though, is the notably smaller number
 >of responses from some of the true culinary samurai populating the list.
 >Caradioc, Ras, Bear; where are you folks?

Ras is a caravan/merchant who dabbles in archery and drumming, and who is
responsible for the nutritional well-being of my Clan (Ravenstar) which is
part of the Mountain Confederation.

Les is an employed by the PLCB as a liquor store clerk.  He also was a cook
for 13 yrs. and currently dabbles in a list of activities too numerous to
mention here.

Ras