SC - Original nuns, monks and Priest

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Mon Jan 12 11:49:36 PST 1998

At 1:16 AM -0800 1/12/98, Alderton, Philippa wrote:
>What are bletted medlar fruits?

Medlar is a fruit. It is supposed to get what would be considered over ripe
in other fruits (i.e. brown and soft, as best I recall) before being eaten,
which is what is described as "bletted." The only time I have had it the
general impression was mildly like applesauce, again as best I remember (it
was many years ago).

David/Cariadoc
http://www.best.com/~ddfr/