SC - OT - kat's pate

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Mon Jan 12 15:58:16 PST 1998

Charles Ragnar writes:

> recipe:

> pate - about 2 lb
> me - 1 (about 215 lb)
> really nice hot fresh bread
> butter. Proper butter - not a margarine/sump oil easy spreading blend

Easy on the butter, however; my pate is about 30% butter (REAL butter)...

> Wine. (Or beer. but wine seems better with Pate)

Definitely wine, if not brandy.  My pate has about 2 tbsp. brandy per pound.

> A quiet afternoon

You forgot classical music...  <g>

> Mix, and stir (just a little, or I get over-sensitive ;)
> So long as you are not too hungry, you should manage to get rid of
> everything by dinner - just ready to start cooking.

You dear, dear, wonderful man; it breaks my heart to tell you that it's all gone...  but I'll make more...  <g>

	- kat

p.s.  recipe IS available, should anyone be interested...