SC - trencher question (WAS: table manners)

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Tue Jan 13 18:46:23 PST 1998

Forgive me , Mordanna, I filed them for later study, also hoping that
others from the list would respond. Saurkraut and other German foods are of
great interest to me, but I lack enough knowledge of period techniques to
comment coherently. OK, Adamantius, Cariadoc, Ras, teach us, we pray.

(I think that Cariadoc and Lord Ras are so into Islamic that sometimes they
forget the rest of the world eats also.)

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
:
: A few days ago, I posted some German recipes from the "Dutch Fork" region
of
: South Carolina, and I requested opinions on how period they were, or how
: possibly change them so that they were period.  I have yet to recieve any
: replies to this request.  Have I stumped you, or is it that they are too
oop
: to be of use?
:
: Thanks,