SC - SC-German food in period

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Wed Jan 14 10:11:19 PST 1998

                      RE>>SC - terminology-silly                   1/14/98

<snip>Brid = Bridget = fire goddess...hmmmmmmm. Maybe we could come with
something less confusing..
Ras <who would never purposely confuse a goddess...not me......nope, I
wouldn't.... really.... not even a little,,,,,> <snip>

Nah, Nah, Bridget's me household sis, she *is* a kitchen witch.  I'm just
little ol' Brid. ;)
- -brid
('tho my hair is dyed red, only fair to give people warning, before they tread
;) -yes I'll stop now, sorry, long week)