SC - onion soup - IP

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Wed Jan 14 12:26:09 PST 1998

I guess it's time to de-lurk.

How do, Cariadoc.  Hail, and well met.  I've been a fan of your cooking and
recipes for I guess about 15 years now.

In regards to this portion of your note, Milady Laurene, mayhap I can be of
assistance?

>   I have several long files (semi divided into categories such as meats,
>desserts, poultry, etc...) that are supposed to be Medival recipes from the

>-Laurene

I happen to host an FTP site, where the files could reside for the
edification and enjoyment of others.  If you like, simply use any FTP
client and send the files to the "Uploads" directory at
ftp.reaches.midrealm.org , user name: Anonymous , use your email address
for a password.  I will establish a Cooking subdirectory and anyone else
that has similar information can archive it there.

Please remember to put the files into the Uploads directory, and find them
(after I scan them for viruses and such) later in the Cooking directory.

A word of advice.  If you can, please make the files simple text files, so
that others who may not have your particular flavour of word processor can
also access them.

In Service To The Dreamers,
Eoin Campbell, Dubhspirag
College of St. Michael and All Angels