SC - Brandy

Mark.S Harris rsve60 at email.sps.mot.com
Wed Jan 14 08:10:16 PST 1998

Ras wrote:

	>I do not recall the use of wine in making almond milk. Grind
your almonds the
	>finer the better and pour boiling water or broth over all,
strain. I would
	>think that wine would have a seperating affect more than a
homoginizing
	>affect. Did the recipe specifically call for the making of
almond milk with
	>the wine? Or, was this an embellishment by the cook?

	>Ras

Actually, the copy of the almond milk recipe came from Take a Thousand
Eggs or More and it was optional for the use of wine in the Almond milk.
I did it because I was adding wine to the Onion Soppes recipe anyway, so
I figured it wouldn't hurt.

So when you make it, does it come out as white as milk and with the same
consistency?

Murkial