SC - Brandy

Chris Peters cpeters at cinemagnetics.com
Wed Jan 14 13:27:49 PST 1998

                      RE>SC - Scotch eggs                          1/14/98

<snip>
HL Hellen Bales MacQueene asks:
>Someone mentioned Scotch Eggs.  About 5 years ago I had a recipe, but have
since lost and would dearly love to have another recipe.  <snip>

My friend who made the ones I had at 12th nite said that they were very
simple.  Hard boil eggs, but not too long, as they will be cooked a second
time.  Take choice of seasoned sausage meat (uncooked) and mold a thin layer
around the eggs- not too thick.  Take choice of seasoned breadcrumbs and roll
the egg/meat balls until coated.  Bake in a medium oven for half an hour or
until sure that the meat is cooked thoroughly.  Serve warm or cold with a
sweet or spicy (or both) mustard.
sorry I have no better details.
- -brid