SC - Brandy

Cindy Renfrow renfrow at skylands.net
Wed Jan 14 16:15:06 PST 1998

<< I had taken blanched almonds, ground them in my coffee grinder, then
 >made the almond milk. >>

hmmmm
do I perhaps see a cause?  What had been ground in the grinder before the
almonds?  I am not defaming your cleanliness, milady, so much as attesting to
the staying power of coffee stains.

Mordonna (Who is always wearing some sort of food)