SC - How to cook ahead...

Philip & Susan Troy troy at asan.com
Wed Jan 14 16:33:55 PST 1998

> Date: Wed, 14 Jan 1998 11:49:02 EST
> From: CorwynWdwd <CorwynWdwd at aol.com>
> Subject: Re: SC - Mostly vastly OT but couldn't resist... Me neither...
>
> > It can't be demeaned by another unless I allow it to be.
>
> Correction....  YOU can't be demeaned by another unless you allow it.

All right, I'll buy that. I should have said something like, if I choose
to call myself that, then I get to define my role and status, and after
that point I don't especially care what people call me. A bit
autonomous, perhaps, but it works for me. Arrogance is bliss ;  )
Personally I prefer "kitchener". Now all I need is the big moustache.

> Anybody
> who says otherwise is trying to gain advantage without a valid arguement. (And
> I promised myself I'd keep my mouth shut too...)

> Corwyn

Hmm...I'd have to say this seems like a rather broad generalization.
Since I really didn't present an argument, valid or otherwise, but
merely stated a premise that is pretty much beyond external dispute
since it applies to me, I don't see how this statement could have any
validity in this instance. But, if it's a generalization, I suppose it
must be true sometimes.

Adamantius