SC - krupnik, calvados

Charles McCathieNevile charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Wed Jan 14 22:42:07 PST 1998

Come on guys! Actually, I prefer that people call me ragnar or charles - I'm
not really fussy. But one of the things about we who participate is that
we are adults. Adults are people who, though they do not necessarily like
each other more than anyboy else, or even agree about very much besides
the matter at hand, can get together and enjoy things anyway. (OK -
supping with the devil is a reductio ad absurdiam argument here. But my
title is not important, unlike my work. And for the purpose of publicity,
if somebody will do the work and get it vaguely right, they're winners)

Charles Ragnar