SC - Medival Mediteranien recipes

S.Albert salbert at polarnet.com
Thu Jan 15 00:17:19 PST 1998

Laurene mentioned a source for Medlar trees. If they ship seed then I
think we can get them here, but I think it is tricky to import trees
themselves (even little ones). Australia/Lochac has fairly stringent
Agricultural quarantine rules, and if they were a bit tougher and better
enforced some of our local industries (Oysters, for example) would be a
lot healthier, as would the environments on which they depend.

I will try and find a source for them here (Melbourne) tomorrow, when the
nurseries are open.

Charles Ragnar