SC - Fw: Attention those who cook: Once again, your help is needed

Louise Sugar dragonfyr at tycho.com
Thu Jan 15 07:39:28 PST 1998

What do you need, love?

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
:
: Norman cider was famous in the middle ages. I think it had two uses - it
: made Normans want to go conquer the rest of the world, and it wa regarded
: by said rest of the world as a good cleaning agent - No More Scrubbing!!
: (It was probably a lethal anti-septic too, but I guess they never figured
: that out). I wonder if it was ice-distilled - I believe that practice was
: known in the North at the time.
:
: Krupnik is a product name I think. I have seen several different sort of
: bottles. But I could be mistaken here.
:
: aquae vitae of various kinds are in SCA period. The term (common at the
: time) means water of life. hmmmm.
:
: (Is there a chirurgeonate list? Phlip?)
:
: Charles Ragnar
:
: