SC - Mastodon: PP

Thu Jan 15 11:08:01 PST 1998

<< This does raise a question---I should know the answer, but I don't.The word
 "Chef" is male---what's the female equivalent in French?   >>

The terms for 'cook' in French is masculine, as is the term for 'teacher' and
other things. It's the gender of the noun that is masculine, doesn't matter
the gender of the person the noun is applied to in this case.  Hope that
helps!   :o_)

                                                   Melusine