SC - Cuskynole Codgers -- OT

Gedney, Jeff Gedney at executone.com
Fri Jan 16 08:01:23 PST 1998

In a message dated 1/16/98 2:12:20 AM Eastern Standard Time,
korrin.daardain at juno.com writes:

<< On the Fidonet cooking echo you are required to
 post the recipes that you mention, is such a rule in place here or do us
 younger cooks need to keep holding out our begging bowls?

 Korrin S. DaArdain >>

Some of us use the original recipes when cooking period-like foods.  Others do
extensive kitchen testing before serving a dish.  For example, today I have am
teaching a class of medieval cookery to a student at the Penna..  College of
Technology (Culinary Arts Program).  He and I will be producing a 6 dish
course from period recipes that have not been redacted to my knowledge.  In
such a case the recipes per se in modern form will not exist unless the
student writes them down when the class is over.

The best way to get recipes from the list is to simply ask> Recipe, please? or
some such.  Most are very willing to share their redacted recipes but actual
posting 's of recipes to this list without a specific request for a recipe is
small compared with the majority of other cook's/recipe lists.

There are many gracious and talented people here who are willing to share so
if you need a recipe for a specific or generic item, requests for the same are
almost always answered speedily and promptly IF the information is available.

Ras