SC - SC-German food in

Marisa Herzog marisa_herzog at macmail.ucsc.edu
Fri Jan 16 09:14:20 PST 1998

>And I have a question: On the Fidonet cooking echo you ar required to
>post the recipes that you mention, is such a rule in place here or do us
>younger cooks need to keep holding out our begging bowls?
>
>Korrin S. DaArdain
>Korrin.DaArdain at Juno.com

There is no requirement, but I think you will find everyone on this list
willing to share.  To help keep down the traffic, I tend to post a
recipe when I am discussing it.  The exception is when I am testing the
recipe and want to complete the work I am doing before posting.  In such
case, I note what I am doing, and post later.

Previously posted recipes often turn up in Stefan's Florilegium, or a
request for the private post of a recipe you missed is not amiss.

Bear