SC - Indulgences

Charles McCathieNevile charlesn at sunrise.srl.rmit.edu.au
Fri Jan 16 18:22:48 PST 1998

Your most holy gloriousness poppa gunthar, your humble servants craveof
you the favour that we may permitted behind the rude screen for just long
enough to espy the collection of relics to which you refer, that we may
better understand the holy mysteries and be drawn towards a life of
striving for the good of holy mother cathedral. For if we are granteed
this boon then surely our progress towards enlightenment will produce
greater good in this temporal state, and peter's pies will be more
numerous and tastier andn better researched.

Your most humble and obedient servant charles who is knowen as ragnar
baegs you to publish if only briefly these great recipes, relying not on
our worthiness but on your generosity and desire to use your infinite
treasure of bandwidth, the keys of which are granted to you for the
purposes of binding and loosing men on this earth that we may be better
prepared for life in the great kitchen.

(Running for the rock while I still look serious and sincere)

Oh. I mean, Publish the recipes please - I figured that that was what all
this was about, so it is much less waste of bandwidth than the above drivel.

Charles Ragnar