SC - SC-German food in period

jeffrey s heilveil heilveil at students.uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 16 21:42:36 PST 1998

Hi,
	I am Mairi Crauford, I am quite new to the SCA as well as SCA-cooks.
Excuse me for being simple but what is Stefan's florilegium and how would
on get the information from this list. This is the first day I have been
on the SCA cooks and would welcome any recipes. Iam from Scottland 1300.
I have only been in the SCA for a year, and I will be assisting in a
feast next month.