SC - Fruits

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Sat Jan 17 17:48:51 PST 1998

I know paper and parchment were period, and I know cooking was period, but
I didn't know cooking paper and/or parchment was period. Referrences and
recipes, please?

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
:
: In a message dated 98-01-16 02:02:55 EST, you write:
:
: <<
:  Okay, how bout some good Visigoth recipes:-)
:
:  Regards, Puck >>
:
: Ok, you show me the book, and I'll cook it!  (grin)
:
: Tyrca
:
: