SC - Parchment, Hungarian, Titles, A Quest, and a Reminder

JTRbear JTRbear at aol.com
Sun Jan 18 16:57:08 PST 1998

Ras asks about sharing the reconstructions from Casteaus Ouverture de
Cuisine...

If it was just me, sure! But I don't get to play with Wyewood as much as
I'd like (they do their reconstructions on Tuesday nights when I have
jewelry class). I'll see about rattling some cages from down that way...

- --Anne-Marie, who'd love an eight day week...:)