SC - Dog-Question

Sabia sabia at unm.edu
Sun Jan 18 19:46:59 PST 1998

Al Sayyid Ras al Zib writes:

> M'lord,
>
> If I may be so bold? IMHO, removal of the plate and scales is not indicated in
> this recipe as I read it.
>
> Soaking the  creature in the vinegar marinade mentioned by Mother Margali
> would soften it's playtes and scales much like the shell on a hard-boiled egg
> softens when soaked in vinegar.

Alternatively, you could coat the beastie in mud or clay and bake it in
an oven or under the coals. When it's done you hit it with an
apatosaurus femur and crack the clay, to discover the scales and plates
have adhered to the inner walls of the clay. This dish is famous with
the Peking Man culture as "Beggar's Ankylosaurus".

Now, if you're lucky enough to live near an active volcano, you may be
able to simply stake the live beast out in the expected path of the lava
flow, and kill either two archaeopterixes or one ankylosaurus with one
stone...okay, so the stone is molten, but the effect is the same.

Adamantius
troy at asan.com