SC - Aoife's Bull

Woeller D angeliq1 at erols.com
Mon Jan 19 05:39:53 PST 1998

> if they are of a glazed type, they are called terrines, if they are
> unglazed, they still are terrines, rommertopf is just the brandname, >snip< margali

Sorry, I'm just catching up to my mail. What is the difference in use
between glazed and unglazed, and the different shaped ones? I see them
every week during the summer, at garage sales, but don't know how to use
them, so I don't get them. Details would be greatly appreciated, as
would test recipes. Merci
Angelique angeliq1 at erols.com