SC - Frozen Bread Dough

Korrin S DaArdain korrin.daardain at juno.com
Mon Jan 19 20:41:21 PST 1998

Does it really matter if they were european or not? Considering the land
bridge was still up and running (off and on) and considering how far afield
some of our people will go for a joke, are we surprised how far afield they
might go for marinated anklyosaur?

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,

- ----------
: >No redefinition necessary - ankylosaurs *were* pre-seventeenth century.
Um
: >- on second thought, are they known from Europe?
: >
: >
: >Alasdair mas Iain
:
: Apparently not--"Western North America" according to the source Betty
: checked. It's useful having an inhouse paleontologist.
:
: David/Cariadoc
: http://www.best.com/~ddfr/
: