SC - Mushroom Pasties

david friedman ddfr at best.com
Tue Jan 20 00:19:21 PST 1998

I have found myself with little time now that the school year has resumed,
and know that I need to forgo the cooks list for a while.  I have tried to
unsubscribe from both of my accounts, but to no avail. The computer insists
that I do not exist in either incarnation.  Could someone *please* assist
me?  I would like to unsubscribe.  My accounts are:

        fttef at uaf.edu
        tamfogle at ptialaska.net

Thank you for your time and assistance.

In Service,