SC - HELP!!!! Need missing digests

kat kat at kagan.com
Tue Jan 20 13:21:32 PST 1998

                      RE>>SC - Lenten foods                        1/20/98

<snip>Wow! I didn't know this!!! I thought porpoise was another name for
dolphin and they were all mammals.
<snip>> As with dolphins, there being both a mammillian version and a piscean
version, porpoise has both mammillian and piscean <snip>

Porpoises and dolphins are similar but not the same (one has a different skull
structure? maybe?), and they are both mammals, but there are fish called
"dolphin fish", that are fish not mammals.
- -brid
(wracking brain back to when she was infatuated with whales and dolphins)