SC - Stroganoff

Anne-Marie Rousseau acrouss at gte.net
Wed Jan 21 22:47:12 PST 1998

Sounds a little like something called Angel's food, which is essentially
(As I was told the recipe) Ricotta, honey and rosewater mixed together.
If this were presented as a lasagne it would be somewhere beetween a
vanilla slice and a cheesecake, with the rosewater/honey flavouring.

(what is known in the trade as 'good grub (pat. pend.)')

Charles ragnar