SC - Feast and Budget planning

LrdRas LrdRas at aol.com
Thu Jan 22 15:12:22 PST 1998

In a message dated 1/22/98 2:34:30 PM Eastern Standard Time,
TerryD at Health.State.OK.US writes:

<< Being curious, I ask, why should you go crazy making 17 loaves of bread?

 Bear >>

I don't. In the bread area , I usually go period-like. I buy pre-frozen bread
dough , let it thaw , cut each into 4 pieces; roll each piece into the shape
of a ball and then brush it with half egg white/half water wash; roll it in
steel cut oats. cut an X in the top of each; pot them on a sheet pan 1 1/2
inches apart. Let rise. Bake. Voila> Individual loves of bread for each
person.

Ras