SC - Feast Pre-registration

Alderton, Philippa phlip at morganco.net
Fri Jan 23 12:44:53 PST 1998

It seems to me that much of the problem with non-preregistration in the
Mid-realm may have something to do with the Apathy Monster, as described
below. Wondering if folks would be willing to work on a thread which
addresses using good feasts to chase the Monster away. As I've mentioned
before, the feasts I've been exposed to around here have not been any where
near wonderful, and the ones most edible haven't been particularly period.
How about if we were to put our heads together and come up with a period
feast that is edible, makes allowances for the vegetarians and the most
common food allergies. and still utilizes kitchen resources in a coherent
manner, ie we don't need to have the ovens in use for 6 things in one
course. Takers anyone?

phlip at morganco.net

Never a horse that cain't be rode,